Our members are the heart of our organization and, over the years, our membership has expanded to provide a diverse perspective on the changing health care environment.
Although originally conceived as an “employer only” membership base, member feedback encouraged the inclusion of health care providers, representatives from insurance carriers, consultants and brokers who add value by providing additional insight about the issues that impact employers.
Benefits of Joining EHCI:
If you are responsible for developing strategy, plan design or administration of employer-sponsored health care plans, you will find the Idaho resources and support to help you succeed.
- We keep employers informed of changes in both federal and local laws and regulations that impact the work you do.
- We are a powerful voice influencing public policy.
- We expose you to health care benefit thought leaders who share the latest in plan strategy, design and administration.
- We provide an environment to network and learn from your peers.
Become a Member!
EHCI welcomes all business to consider becoming a member. If you would like to become a member please email firstname.lastname@example.org a request with the following information:
- Business Name
- Your name and contact information
- A brief description of your business and what you do
- How you heard of EHCI
- Reason for joining
Please note that each request to join membership is reviewed and approved by the board of EHCI. Payment and/or request to join does NOT automatically make you a member. All approved members are personally notified by a member of the board and a certificate of membership is issued.